Posted by Admin on April, 21, 2020
If you are passionate about holidaying in the islands then you not miss an opportunity of visiting Neil Island. And, explore it in an unexplored way. Neil is a popular time off in a great picturesque peaceful background with the surrounding tropical forests, white beaches and unmapped coral reefs. It is a small island to explore with 13.7 km2 area. Neil is close to Havelock but its eloquent charm makes it soothingly stand out.
Why to visit Neil Island?
Well, this small fat island is perfect for those tourists who wish to spend some tranquil moments amidst the long abandoned beaches. So, Neil is all about few activities, few noise and few resorts. If you are Neil, you must visit the villages here. This rustic masterpiece has a strong connection with the Indian mythological drama, The Ramayana.
• This beautiful tiny island is 37 km away from Port Blair.
• It is the vegetable bowl of Andaman.
• Private ferries run between Neil and Havelock and Port Blair.
• No internet is available on the beach, except for BSNL data network.
Where to stay?
Don’t underestimate this island as being a backpacker’s destination only; it also hosts a number of luxury hotels and resorts and a few of them with private beaches too. This tiny island can offer everything for its travellers, starting from affordable huts to luxury resorts, contemporary settings, stunning views- everything altogether enhance the warmth of this island. You can raise your budget from 500 – 5000 daily depending upon your stay.
Hotels on Neil island with Private Beaches:
Everyone dreams of staying in sea facing rooms with private beach in Neil Island Andaman. Well, here below in this article, I have shortlisted a few top-ranked hotels with private beaches which not only will bring you an unique experience for stay but also you will cherish this unforgettable experience for lifetime!
1. Seashell, Neil – this beautiful resort offers you wonderful rooms, delectable food and also a private beach where you can sit and enjoy the marvelous sea view from there. It has marvelous beach setting with swings and hammocks with surrounding reformed gardens.
2. Pearl park beach resort – this resort is famous for having the best sunset point and also a good-looking private beach which can easily be accessed during the sunset or sunrise time.
3. Silver sand beach resort – the resort is situated within a tranquil setting. Except for having a private beach it has a swimming pool too at a close distance.
4. Tango beach resort – this resort is categorized as having a lovely resort cum private beach with an awesome view.
5. Aquays hotels & resorts – Neil Island – this beach has the desired feel, greenery and swimming pool which together offer unmatched add-ons to the private beach of the resort. On another added note, the delectable foods served here will live you with no reason to leave this space.
So, while you are here, booking sea facing rooms with private beach in Neil Island Andaman makes the best option to secure some memorable moments for lifetime. Also, staying in such resorts, you will get to enjoy the nightlife in Neil.
This entry was posted on April, 21, 2020 at 16 : 10 pm and is filed under Beach Resorts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.